Monday, August 13, 2012

I never go to the grocery store without THIS!

I actually like going to the grocery store.  But, if your going to go you might as well go organized.  I keep this list in my kitchen and when I am out of something I add it to the list.  It's always so easy just to grab the list and go.  I like the fact that the list has categories.  This makes it easier for me not to forget things or feel too overwhelmed at the store.   I try to only go to the grocery store once a week ( this gives me more time for other things).  Fitting more into like is all about the organizational tips. I print these up and keep them in a folder in the kitchen. Thought I would share this template and maybe your next time at the grocery store can be more enjoyable. 


1 comment:

  1. I love this list!! Loving that you have a blog. I look forward to stalking you!! :)

    ReplyDelete